facebook

it is so hilarious how kappa is out for landry kiffin

by:    

i don’t even go to ole miss but every single kappa i know freaking sucks. materialistic, mean, self absorbed and rude. they want landry kiffin so they can make more of a name for themselves. as soon as they heard she was committed to ole miss, they jumped on her like a cougar. go look at this girl’s comment section, it’s every single kappa being fake asf per usual. i feel bad for landry… i would NOT go kappa if i were her. she will only be liked because of her last name. so sad.

Posted By: noname
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa trying to be considered top hahahha

By: Loll
#2by:    

Kappa is not even CLOSE to the top. Lol mid forever.

By: Hahahhahaha
#3by:    

If you don’t even go to Ole Miss why do you care and what are you doing on this site (and how many Ole Miss Kappas do you know if you don’t even go here?)…

By: Hmmm…
by: Hmmmmmm   

Or maybe I do go to Ole Miss. Never let them know your next move ladies. Just speaking facts here 🤟🏼🤟🏼

By: Hmmmmmm
#4by:    

How do you know they’re going for her name? What if they’ve heard great things about her and want a great girl in her sorority and they’re the only ones actually going for it because why not?

By: Ok
#5by:    

How do you know they’re going for her name? What if they’ve heard great things about her and want a great girl in her sorority and they’re the only ones actually going for it because why not?

By: Ok
#6by:    

Tri delt

By: Jackson
#7by:    

i go to ole miss now for grad school and a lot of the kappas i’ve met are really nice 😊

By: jajakalqqbab

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Kappa's have a rep of Wise, Silent Living. You know who they are, you wish they knew you, and you will never be known by them. But you think they're cool because of who they are. It's fun to think you're cool because you know who they are and like them, but they'll never know you or even run in your same social circle. That doesnt make them automatically cooler or better, or you uncool or worse, it just is. It's why they are Kappas and you are not Kappa.

By: Owls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.