facebook

Landry kiffin house next year

by:    

What house do y’all think Landry Kiffin will go next year now that she is committed to Ole Miss? I’ve seen so many houses comment on her post already. Def dirty rushing for her future

Posted By: Rebs
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Depends on what her Oxford friends are connected to. What their mothers were.

By: BB
#12by:    

Somebody told me at the house last night she was a ZTA legacy and a DDD legacy threw a few aunts and one of her grandmothers.

By: MMM
by: looked it up   

Her mom was a Zeta at UF( a top house there). No idea about other relatives.

By: looked it up
#13by:    

And where did she THROW her aunts and
grandmother?? 🤔

By: MISS
#14by:    

Either KD or DG

By: Misses
#15by:    

A phi

By: Lol
by: Oops   

Does she have a bad rep or bad grades? That’s the only way you go aphi

By: Oops
#16by:    

she follows xo, kappa, kd and tridelt but lets see how rush goes !

By: wellll
#17by:    

XO more than likely.

By: So

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Kappa, Chi O, or Tri delt - depends on what kind of rush she prefers- KKG will stalk her, XO will not show any favoritism but will put her high on their bid list, DDD will be interesting to see and will be a contender... Probably depends on current Oxford girls too.

By: dc
by: hmmm   

I agree it will be one of these three. I honestly can see her in any of them for different reasons. I think it's going to come down to the Oxford girls in each house, and what the Oxford alumni of Chi O and Tri Delt have to say about it. Oxford girls sometimes have a harder time with local alumni feeling strongly one way or another about them/their reputation. If she's got the grades, I imagine she'll be fine with all three. I think Kappa and Tri Delt will overtly rush her the hardest, and Chi O will be low key but will want her too.

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.