facebook

Landry kiffin house next year

by:    

What house do y’all think Landry Kiffin will go next year now that she is committed to Ole Miss? I’ve seen so many houses comment on her post already. Def dirty rushing for her future

Posted By: Rebs
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Where the other big coach's daughter is. Duh. Yak can hate all you want. But.

By: -_-
#2by:    

This whole post is disgusting and the reply if that’s an actual member commenting she should probably drop you first round. So completely foul to be talking about her on here or YY. She should go out of state to a school where her dad isn’t interested in ever working because obviously y’all are classless

By: Ew
#3by:    

obv kd or ddd

she seems like an issue but whatever. would love to see her get rolled over but staying classy is not what top srats do

By: hm
by: Come on….   

HAHAH she’s definitely not going tri delt… Yall are DELUSIONAL. Tri delt is a MID house. Not a top house. Absolutely no way that girl ends up a Tri Delt

By: Come on….
#4by:    

let her be y’all

By: let her
#5by:    

I think she snubs the so-called "tops" and goes KKG.

By: Cali
by: Chris from roosters   

I just know this comment came from the pi phi dining room

By: Chris from roosters
#6by:    

I bet she doesn't go Greek. Why would she? She will have plenty of friends already and get invited to parties regardless. She doesn't need Greek Life.

By: hot take
#7by:    

She will go Chi O

By: Delta
by: Rebs   

No way. Chi O is not the top house at OM. Legacies.

By: Rebs
by: Jackson   

What do most Oxford girls pledge? Who gets the really good CA girls?

By: Jackson
#8by:    

I think ADPi.

By: Uh
#9by:    

Kappa without a doubt.

By: Poo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Phi Mu

By: Sally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.