PM PiPhi AP
ADP AOP AXO

Rank in order

Posted By: Rank
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

This is the one

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#22by:    

True rank

By: Correct rank here
#23by:    

perfect

By: senior
#24by:    

The reality of the rankings is in GRADES and RETENTION. Many can sell a fake image and desirability during recruitment but the quality is in member satisfaction.
Salty morons say the chapters with the highest GPAs have easy majors, prove it!

By: Hmm
by: Funny   

No one joins a chapter because of grades. Go join an honor club if that’s all that’s important to you.

By: Funny
by: Yes   

Grades are important- it’s 1 of the things that can get you released from chapters during rush.
Yes, we all want a good time at formals, swaps, etc- and ole miss is known as a party school but we all( most) are gonna have to graduate and get a job at some point

By: Yes
#25by:    

DDD is stronger than KKG

By: Nope
#26by:    

Move DG down a level, they aren’t as good as xo and kd

By: Ehh
#27by:    

DG use to have really good grades but they have really dropped off the past few years.

By: Json
#28by:    

XO, DDD, KD, DG, PI PHI, PHI MU, KKG, APHI,ADPI, AOP, AXO... PBPHI is nipping at DG's heels..

By: Nashville
#29by:    

Good information on the grades, but I really think they all have great girls. I agree with the OP that AOII should be ranked higher. They clearly did better than ADII, AXO, and Alpha Phi. I think when they get their new house, they will be competing with Phi Mu, and I don't know why Pi Phi is ranked that high. Just saying.

By: Pi Phi Self Ranks
#30by:    

Good information on the grades, but I really think they all have great girls. I agree with the OP that AOII should be ranked higher. They clearly did better than ADII, AXO, and Alpha Phi. I think when they get their new house, they will be competing with Phi Mu, and I don't know why Pi Phi is ranked that high. Just saying.

By: Pi Phi Self Ranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.