Posted By: Real Rank
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

KD XO DDD
KKG DG PPB PM
AP AXO ADP AOII

By: this
by: ?   

DDD isn’t top tier. The first post is more accurate although most students believe KKG is as good or better than DDD, so I would switch DDD and KKG

KD XO
DG KKG
DDD PM
PiPhi AP
ADP AOP AXO

By: ?
by: Yes   

This is accurate

By: Yes
#2by:    

Okay. How does history and alumni put aphi where they are?

Genuinely want to know the answer to that one. They are pretty new to the SEC (I know there is the bama chapter but let's be real, they are problematic and so are their alumni). They have no history here or even really in the south. If you are talking national history and alumni, same kind of applies. Aoii, adpi, even axo have stronger history and alumni in the south.

I'm not trying to be mean. It just kind of the fact.

By: Huh?
by: Yikes    

Thank GOD my SEC school blacklisted alpha phi and we will never have a chapter. They are a national joke/embarrassment and nothing (even from the LITERAL national mission & “values”) about that national sorority is anything my school wants to be associated with

By: Yikes
by: ?   

@yikes

What SEC school are you referring to?

By: ?
#3by:    

Back in the good old days DDD probably didn’t whor3 around campus and Chi O probably wasn’t known for doing bl0w. Things change grandma.

By: Sorry
by: ^   

DAMN

By: ^
#4by:    

This is a joke! No one cares about OM's history, grandma. ADII and APHI are not better than AOII, and Pi Phi is not either. Not sure about where PM and KKG sit in the standings because they float. AOII has had the last 3 homecoming queens/Miss Ole Miss, so these old school people need to get over it.

By: REBS SRAT
#5by:    

CORRECT!!!

By: Ranks
#6by:    

Correct rank

By: Rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

How insecure and totally threatened do you have to be to post this?

By: Bahaaahaa
#8by:    

Tbh bump Tri delt

By: Tri hards
#9by:    

The original post is accurate.

By: Yep
#10by:    

This is an obvious phi mu self rank. Based on how they’ve been recently, I would put them on the same row as adpi but they’re still better than aoii. Arguably adpi has better girls after the last few rushes. Phi mus have been constantly self ranking on here and the whole sorority row is better is a desperate attempt for them to hold onto middle tier

By: Obvs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.