facebook

Borrowed from an OP - I Agree - New Day

by:    

So true about Pi Phi on this site. Actual:

Aopi, PM, Aphi, Axo, Pi Phi, and Adpi

Truth and everyone on this campus knows it. I also think that Aopi and Pi Phi have better girls than PM and DG for the most part. The truth is the truth no matter how these moms get on here and rank from the 1950's. I am so happy for these groups instead of the ones on here who never want to see progress or change.

Posted By: Rebs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AOPi - just stop.
We ALL see you.
The whole Greek community was actually pulling for you during recruitment because we all knew if you blew it again this year, you were out. Finished. No one wanted that.
But this "new day" self-ranking bs has to stop. Quit trying to elevate yourself by pulling down others. Your crabs in a barrel mentality hurts everyone and makes you look absurd.
Congratulations on your PC. Now go focus on building a strong sisterhood within your own house.

By: Hahahaaaaa
#2by:    

Hey! Just wanted to say that a real AOII wouldn’t spell it like AOPi, I’m from a different university so maybe they are stricter on it here but no one’s supposed to spell it in that way especially members of the sorority!

By: Wrong spelling
by: loser   

Why are you on our GR. Get off

By: loser
#3by:    

Aopii you’re literally the worst sorority on campus. No one even needs to think about it. And Pi Phi… You’re real close. Y’all just need to sit down on rebel drive and shut up

By: Haha no.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Aopi is on the come up. There pc is hot and all good girls. The row is just jealous that others are succeeding

By: Word
#5by:    

The worst sororities on campus in order! Good job!!!

By: Lol bottom houses ranked

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.