Adpi
Bottom:
AOPI

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Joke   

How about this:
AXO is top since they chose to bypass all the sororities.

You know nothing about these girls since 90% didn’t go through formal rush. Stop with the ridiculous rankings.

By: Joke
by: WelcomeSep 21, 2022 11:42:03 AM

AXO moms have entered the chat….

By: Welcome
#2  by: Anti bully   

Stop with the rankings. By bragging about how great your sorority is puts down others by telling them they aren’t great. It’s shameful that you have to use this platform to do so. You wouldn’t say this to someone’s face. However, you have no qualms with posting on here. Let everyone enjoy their sisterhood.

By the way, I’m not a sorority member or a mom of an active. I am an Ole Miss sorority alum. It’s sickening to see this type of bullying.

By: Anti bully
by: CuriousSep 21, 2022 2:47:36 PM

What house?

By: Curious
by: YesSep 21, 2022 9:34:46 PM

I completely agree with this!

By: Yes
#3  by: NOPE   

This is ridiculous, and Ole Miss ranks still want to live in the past. Quit putting AOII, ADII, and Pi Phi last. AOII has won homecoming queen and Miss Ole Miss now for multiple years in the last decade, and in perfect "Ole Miss" style, they are going to try to let the new kid on the block bypass existing groups to try to keep the same groups down who clearly have GREAT girls. What a joke. Also, Pi Phi needs to give it a rest.

By: NOPE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.