facebook

AXO ON SRAT ROW?

by:    

AXO Instagram is saying they’re gonna be on sorority row, where do they plan on building that house on sorority row? I mean that house isn’t going to fit on the Theta low either…

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Once chi o moves onto their house axo will take it over.

By: House
#2by:    

The former theta house has a great lot and with some remodeling the plan on their site would fit and they could do recruitment next year out of the existing house like chi o has done the last two years. Anyway-why does the OP care? They had a great recruitment and we desperately need another chapter here.

By: Well
#3by:    

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS. I saw on the AXO instagram they have a story highlight and one of the them say they are coming to sorority row but there is just no way that is happening right? Where is their house going

By: Pls someone answer
by: Loser   

This site should literally only be used for things like this. I’m asking you loser. Get off this sight if you aren’t here to be helpful:)

By: Loser
#4by:    

If you are a founding member or parent ask the representatives for the plans and where they are in the process with the facilities department. Otherwise why are you so pressed? You’re the loser.

By: Weird

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Sounds like OP hit a nerve with some AXO’s.

By: Hmmmm
by: Huh   

Sounds like phi Mu is freaking out bc they have used the “sorority row” thing to make it seem like they are anything other than bottom mid.

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.