facebook

Tri delt has lost its glory

by:    

It’s safe to say, as a long time Greek life observer, that Tri delta has become the second fiddle to chi o. They take the left overs that chi o cuts from rush. It’s the second tier Jackson girls with money but questionable morals. Or it’s old family connections but that family has become middle class. Or it’s girls from small country schools that “got in good” with the Tri deltas before them at their HS. These girls are really not the typical rich Jackson girl but somehow snuck in. Tri delta has fallen from its lofty heights due to a lack of vetting. I’m sorry, you can’t have a member that openly has relations with her boyfriend in front of her parents and think that’s who you want as the face of Tri delt. I really thought all of you were exaggerating when it was said that Tri delta had fallen but I see it now. They need to do better.

Posted By: Jane
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just reading this made me clutch my pearls!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: "Lofty heights"   

I can sense the menopause and day drinking through my screen

By: "Lofty heights"
#2by:    

DDD ranks 5th or 6th. It’s been this way for years so this isn’t new.

By: ?
#3by:    

There is a girl from my hometown who is a Tri delta and her mom has sleeve tattoos and a chest full of tattoos. Not exactly uppercrust society types. I think her mom was a teen mother. I mean I’m glad she chose birth but why would a mother tat herself up if she wanted her daughter to be involved in high society and expect to be accepted? I’m sure the first parents’ meeting had some side-eye going on.

By: Nicki 6
by: Terrible   

This is shameful for any sorority, much less tri delt.

By: Terrible
by: Oh please…   

@Nicki 6 - Yes, a teenage girl should definitely be punished for decisions her mom made eons ago … 🙄

By: Oh please…
by: Ironic   

Teenage girls reap the benefits of mom’s choices years ago. #legacy

By: Ironic
#4by:    

DDD girls mom's are way to involved in their daughter's lives, not very becoming! Living their dreams through their daughter is just disgusting.

By: TRUTH
by: Strange   

I mean, it’s moms that never even went to college and are clueless about greeklife. They are using their daughters to be able to go around town and brag about which sorority they joined. That’s living vicariously through your child. I guess that’s what an immature mother does.

By: Strange
#5by:    

This bih really unloaded on tru delt lol who hurt you (also I’m a guy so this is stupid!)

By: Dj
by: Stop   

Guys that post on Greek rank are pathetic.

By: Stop
#6by:    

“Rich Jackson girl” always makes me laugh. Compared to what?

By: funny
by: Uhhh   

Any girl from Madison, Brandon, or Gluckstadt

By: Uhhh
#7by:    

Everyone on here is always bashing moms and alumni for posting, but as soon as it's something yall agree with-it's all out the window. Clearly the OP, as a "long time Greek life observer" is old, has never been involved in Greek life, or never got her top house and is still upset about it. Could be a combination of the 3.

By: lololllll
#8by:    

"Or it’s old family connections but that family has become middle class."

Does this mean Daddy got fired from his law firm and they're now living in a trailer park?

By: Elegance has a name
#9by:    

This is sad but true this year. Wonder what happened? Def not high society any more. I am sure some alumnae are hoping for the XO bid now.....

By: Sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.