facebook

What's the story on Ansley?

by:    

Seems like a big social medial following. 265k on insta, 3.7m on tiktok...why aren't there endless post after post of this girl?

Cute girl, not super hot, but def cute. Noticed she's in a bottom house. Not too sure how many of her insta followers are real, hides likes and some posts sub 100 comments.

I go to another school in the SEC but know/follow about 50 girls from ole miss, but we only have 4 mutuals...

Posted By: uhhhh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go back to your other SEC board. We don’t use names here… or care a lot about TikTok “stars”.

By: Stop
#2by:    

kinda of a mississippi thing to have people better than them show up and put them in a bad house just to make themselves look better.

hint why very very few of these types of girls even come.

heiress of beer company, had a TV show (think it got cancelled after a few seasons though), went DG, wanted DDD. transferred out of ole miss.

daughter of country singer went kappa, wanted KD. I think she stayed at ole miss and graduated.

there was a guy (may have just graduated) maybe 80k on IG, bigger on tiktok, probably a ton of fake followers. wasn't in a frat.

there is another guy who went here very very shortly. wasn't in a frat (I don't think), very big on social media, goes by lebarn james. 500k on IG. actual real followers on his vids are all over the internet.

this ansley girl looks like a ton of fake followers. yeah a lot are real but seems like most are fake.

There was a KD with 30K mostly fake ig followers who got posted about a lot of here a few years ago. real pretty but sad story with the fake followers.

By: meh
#3by:    

Her videos are kinda weird and creepy tbh

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Grace Busch didn’t want DDD. That’s hysterical. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about

By: Lmao
by: OK   

sizzle down there, DG

By: OK
by: Truth   

Her brother was a football player here before she arrived. She had a lot friends in several groups through him, but she wanted DG from the start because most of her friends were DG. That’s the truth. Also she could have been a DDD if she wanted to be—they didn’t cut her (I know this for a fact).

Also, she didn’t drop from DG. She was accepted to grad school at Wash U in St Louis. She made really good grades.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.