facebook

First male in sorority at OM?

by:    

I’m not here to stir the pot or start anything, but what is the word on Kappa having an African American male as a member? I have heard a lot of talk around this and just was curious.

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i'm pretty sure he's their photographer!! that's what i saw on tiktok

By: oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Anyone have numbers on the fraternity pledge classes

By: Numbers
by: Tim    

69 I think

By: Tim
by: Delta Girl   

Phi Delt, KA, ATO and KSig gave everyone on campus a bid. All of their classes are huge. EX and EN have reasonable size classes of 75-80.

By: Delta Girl
#3by:    

I follow him on TikTok and he seems fun. I think he’s just friends with a lot of the girls and they like having him around to hang out with.

By: Sweetie
#4by:    

Mama just saw DG's in halter tops. Tacky Tacky

By: Jackson
#5by:    

Sigma Mu and sigma chi have “reasonable” sized classes bc they lost out to the other houses. Sororities took 170-190 guess sigma but and sigma chi need to put all their short kings together for swaps

By: Lol
#6by:    

“I’m not here to stir the pot or start anything but” [ridiculous rumor/gossip framed as question to stir the pot and start something against a specific house] 🙄

By: Oh please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.