Pi phi, Phi Mu, Aphi
Lower mid:
Adpi
Bottom:
Aoii

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

First off, 6 “tiers” for 10 sororities is just too much. Also, this is not the case after PC 22. Pi Phi and Alpha Phi in the middle is not accurate, neither is kappa being in the “lower top”-
Top:KD, Tri Delt, Chi o
Middle: DG, Kappa, phi Mu
Bottom: pi phi, aopi, Aphi, Adpi

Most of the “bottom” houses had great PC’s this year.. so there could be some switching of the “middle” and “bottom” pretty soon if it keeps going that way… looking at you Phi Mu

By: No
by: Close   

I think the middle does need a further breakdown. Phi Mu has slipped a little and Pi Phi has skyrocketed. There is still a pretty big difference between those 2 and the other 2 middle houses though.
Top:KD/XO/DDD
Upper:DG/Kappa
Lower:Phi Mu/Pi Phi
Bottom:Alpha Phi/ADPi/AOPi

By: Close
by: N   

There’s more than three tiers

By: N
#2by:    

Imagine being this miserable and insecure with the house you ran home to that you come on here to do ranks 😂

By: Hahahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Bumping

By: Yep
#4by:    

Dg will be mad and try and downvote but this is how it is. Dg is no longer lower top.

By: Hah
#5by:    

I would maybe agree with kappa being upper top if they didn’t continually name drop sarcar all of rush and use her in their vids

By: Kappa?
#6by:    

You really can’t say this is wrong

By: Honestly
#7by:    

The dgs are mad

By: Haha
by: Not really   

Well the post ranking them middle has over 100 upvotes and only 26 downvotes, the comment saying "Dg will be mad" has 10 upvotes and 0 downvotes, and the comment putting them "Upper," higher than the post does, has only 14 upvotes and 42 downvotes. So the math ain't mathin' that the dgs are mad on this thread.

By: Not really
by: Dg   

Dg is with kappa

By: Dg
#8by:    

AOII had a great pledge class, and Lord knows they are so much better than ADII, Pi Phi, and APhi. I think their girls are better than PM as well. These grandmas can't stand to see houses improve. When they get their new house, they will continue to rise.

By: REBS SRAT 22
#9by:    

Bumping.

By: Ashley
#10by:    

DG takes too many North MS girls that did not go to very good schools.

By: 10

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.