facebook

That fly in the Ointment

by:    

At a school like Ole’Miss, I think the #1 factor in picking a fraternity/sorority must be the answer to the question, “when did your fraternity/sorority reject racism and admit new members regardless of their race?” Because if they can’t answer that question with a good answer and a straight face, they are just perpetuating a massive injustice that’s been going on for years.

Oh, you can’t be a brother/sister to someone of a different race? Then why exactly do I need you in my life?

Posted By: That guy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The question is how many people of color rushed this year? You can’t offer a bud to an imaginary person. If there are 8 African Americans going through rush, and 10 sororities, you can do the math. Rush is open to whomever wants to participate.

By: Ha
#2by:    

I haven’t heard of any woman going through recruitment being cut because of her skin tone. Every chapter on campus has women of all backgrounds.

By: Hmm
#3by:    

There are black-only sororities. Go ask them this question. And why are they in existence if the discriminate?

By: Kelly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.