facebook

Whoa! Huge Pledge Classes

by:    

These new pledge classes appear to be massive in size. I saw one post on an IG story that said KD had 177. What are the numbers for the others? Looks like UM could use about 2-3 more sororities, beyond AXO coming.

Posted By: 2022
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We unfortunately don’t have any land on campus for houses so unless three come together and build massive amazing houses together somewhere off campus but within walking distance it’s going to be hard to recruit.

By: reb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: my 2 cents   

The University could build parking structures where they have large parking lots, to free up land for chapter houses

By: my 2 cents
#2by:    

Theta y’all got to give up on this narrative. Recruitment is totally different than rush and your chapter would have done just fine with numbers nowadays. It sucks that your nationals didn’t come back given the new system and the number of alums and the strength of theta at other SEC schools. In the end theta closed your chapter and sold it off not Ole Miss not Pan and not the houses you think bullied you.

By: Duh
by: ^   

Excuse me, but Variable Quota was instituted for a couple of years and even that didn't help Theta because of the bullying. Everything possible was tried to help them.

By: ^
by: Huh   

What new system? Theta closed in 2018. Y'all make it sound like it was before RFM or something.

By: Huh
#3by:    

Ole Miss needs to be more selective on it students and quit letting so many in. 170 in a pledge class is obscene. There is no room anywhere on campus. They have run out of parking places for students.

By: X
#4by:    

Adpi recolonized and aphi colonized and both are doing fine. Theta and Zeta alums are the most toxic on this site for no reason. It’s been proven that a new chapter and a re-established chapter work here.

By: Hmm
by: Right ...   

Why yes, it's toxic to point out that people were cruel to ZTA and Theta when the were here. And of course, ADPi and APhi are both treated with the utmost respect. Thanks for the gaslighting!

By: Right ...
#5by:    

I'd love to see DZ and ZTA come to ole miss

By: too many

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.