facebook

Big AOII Surprise

by:    

AOII fought for their lives I feel like I’d be very nervous if I were ADPi especially since AXO will definitely be getting some great girls who fell through the cracks

Posted By: howtheturntables
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Love this for them hopefully this ends the rumors.

By: Yesss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Omggg   

Honestly, why are people downvoting this? Or the original post? Literally downvoting a positive post and something saying that they hope the rumors end. Its so sad and obvious how badly girls dont want other houses doing well

By: Omggg
#2by:    

my roommate is reporting them to panhellenic tomorrow because they forced her to go aopii. the president went to all the other houses during sisterhood and claimed her. on pref she preffed aphi and they preffed her back and then she opened her bid today and it was aopi. they are doing everything in their power include ruining girls rush just to not get shut down by nationals. it’s disgusting.

By: aopii is cancelled
by: Nope   

That’s…really not how it works.

By: Nope
by: NO   

sorry that your roommate didn’t get her first choice at pref but the story she is trying to sell you just isn’t true. it’s not the way things work.
girlie didn’t get aphi because they didn’t rank her high enough. she didn’t fall through rush without a bid because she maximized her options. the fact that she is the type of person who isn’t grateful she received a bid at all is the real reason she was dropped from all the other houses.
your roommate sounds like a real gem of a person.

By: NO
by: @aopii is cancelled   

Congratulations on creating one of the wildest Rush Whoppers of All Time to be posted on this pathetic site, and that's really saying something! You definitely win the Pants on Fire Award!

By: @aopii is cancelled
by: LOL what   

I’m sorry for your roommate but this visual is so funny to me. I can see the president busting through the doors of aphi, pointing at her up, picking her up and then dragging her back to the aopi house. What if it really worked that way omggg too funny.

By: LOL what
by: Absolutely not   

HAHA tell your roomate not to embarrass herself. There is no way that happened. And I promise you that the aopi president had more things to be doing friday night than to go knock on doors and demand they have your roomate. Who does she think she is? Tell that girl to stop being so stuck up and spreading wild rumors. Aopi got great girls this pc

By: Absolutely not
by: Absolutely not   

Also, if someone is Aphi (or anywhere else) told her this story, they are telling her a mad lie

By: Absolutely not
by:    

you very obviously don’t know how it works. chances are she wasn’t high enough on aphi’s bid list and got her 2nd choice. being invited to preference round is not a guaranteed bid.

By: …
#3by:    

Oh dear… look, AOPI (like every chapter here) has some amazing girls, but they don’t really have much clout to speak of. So assuming that AOPI really “went to all the other houses during sisterhood and claimed [your roommate]” and succeeded in this endeavor, then the other houses didn’t want your roommate for whatever reason. End of story. I’m sorry it didn’t work out for her…

By: To be blunt…
by: Ok   

Honestly aopi saying they wanted a girl would be bid repellent if she was on another houses list however if aopi and aphi were her only options she didn’t have a very good recruitment

By: Ok
by: Funny   

Or mom isn’t a housewife homemaker legacy so the roommate wasn’t offered a bid by the top tier.

By: Funny
by: ^   

Exactly that. Let’s stop pretending that those top houses care about merits alone.

By: ^
by: @ Ok   

Saying that aopi wanting a girl would be repellent is Contradictory. Because you are probably the same person who says that they don’t cut anyone. So wouldn’t that mean every girl would be on their list? So everyone would be “bid repellent”. Not a good take

By: @ Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.