facebook

Happy bid day girls

by:    

ALL PNMS- you made it to bid day!! feel good about it and what you picked! You are at a cut-throat school. All houses have beautiful girl’s and if you don't get your first choice in the morning, WHO CARES! Make the most out of it. You got a house in the most cut throat sorority selection that there is. Embrace your house and make the best out of it. Don’t listen to trolls on here that say a house is bottom when they have no idea about a sisterhood. If you make the most out of your bid, I promise you will find your best friends. Don’t listen to any of the negativity on here, because I promise you it is a couple of sororities trying to make their house be top and put others down, so enjoy your bid card and be happy you are in a house that is accepting you for you. Happy bid day!

Posted By: Yess
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I love sororities

By: bid day
#2by:    

BDHSHDBSNNSND

By: yay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.