facebook

Chi o or phi mu

by:    

I prefed chi o and phi mu. My bff is a phi mu. Loved chi o girls and philanthropy. Made my decision and would be ok either way but now questioning it!

Posted By: Which?
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

XO is top house. The end.

By: DD
#12by:    

I went phi mu. Want to be with my bff.

By: Update
#13by:    

Never mind I md.

By: Never mind
#14by:    

I know this girl. She preffed phi mu and pi phi. Lol. Good try troll!!!

By: Never mind

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

I preffed phi mu and chi o like four years ago! I ended up at chi o and it was a positive experience. You can’t go wrong with either chapter. Phi mu just updated their house and so did chi o. Social schedules for these 2 are fairly different. Phi mu freshman hang and associate with ATO/PIKE Freshman Year…. As a chi o new member you’ll probably with Phi Delt and maybe Sigma Nu more. Chi O isn’t seen on campus much and their house is the away from campus, where as Phi Mu is closer. You’ll likely have similar chapter experiences at both houses so you really can’t go wrong! I had friends in both chapters…. When I was a student phi mu had a reputation of being “the girl next door with a lot of pageant types” and chi o was “Mississippi granola”. As a chi o , we were also probably more involved in organizations like YL and Crew then Phi mu. Chi o alumni base is probably more connected than phi mus base… as far as the members go…. Chi o alums are in…. I don’t know if it’s the same for phi mu…. I’d be surprised because honestly it’s a lot as a former chi o. There are great girls in both chapters. As far as the current members - I don’t know anyone now because I am an alum but chapters tend to recruit the same types of individuals year after year. Can’t say much of phi mu but I know they no longer require letters of recommendation or place an emphasis on legacy’s so there is some opportunity for their chapter to change their recruitment tactics to find girls outside the norm of years prior. If you are looking for a chapter that aligns with your values - phi mu is more liberal and chi o is pretty conservative. You’ll probably have a stricter time in chi o if you like to party…. Phi mus would post photos with alc all the time on their Instagram and that just doesn’t fly at chi o at all. Just some things I noticed….. this is from 4-5 years ago and stuff but again… had friends in both chapters and was a member of one. Loved my time in my chapter. My friends loved their time in phi mu. Good luck and pay your dues of you won’t attend social events.

By: Grad
by: Huh   

Are you like 70 or something?

By: Huh
#16by:    

How many snap bids did Kappa's and DG's give out?

By: Know
by: Girl   

Do you need to bash houses so badly that you revive a thread that's totally unrelated? Weird.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.