facebook

Tier Truths.

by: !!!

Tiers at Ole Miss aren’t like other schools. At other schools there is a little bit of wiggle room and opportunities for different sororities to move up and down in the ranks. That will not happen at Ole Miss. and not because a sorority has not improved or has not “dropped down” but because “tradition” is so tightly clung on to here. That being said: the popular “rankings” ( Top: KD, DDD, XO Middle: DG, KKG, Phi Mu, Bottom: Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, ADPi, AOPi) are true ONLY to a few select people at a certain time. If you are actually a student and go on campus, everyone has a completely different view of how they would “rank” sororities after Freshman year. When I was a freshman I was in one of the “bottom” houses and was out with my friend who was in one of the “Top” houses. Being irritating freshman, when a guy approached us and asked if we were in sororities we asked him to guess. He guess that me, who was in a “bottom” house was in my friends “top” house, and that my friend was in a “bottom” house. Moral of the story is; the “tiers” literally do not matter at all relating to your experience at Ole Miss. So PNMs PLEASE don’t be hard on yourself. Because you will find out that there is a group of girls waiting for you at each house who will love you. Go in with an open mind and have fun and remember that “tiers” do not matter

Posted By: !!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh   

Yep. It’s so weird

By: uh
#2  by: Do Tell   

Interesting. According to what I read here, the word "Top" should be replaced with the word "older", and "bottom" with "younger".

By: Do Tell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.