facebook

axo house on greek row

by:    

where/when will axo get a house on campus? I haven’t been hearing anything about that recently

Posted By: me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Awww AXO trying to insert themselves in the process.

PNMs they would like you to think that if you drop out of the process because you think you are better than the houses that asked you back or that you belong in a house that cut you that AXO will be some kind of magic pill.

You will be in a random group of girls having to work really hard and paying $5000 and the really fun pretty girls they send to set up your chapter (the ones like on their fake Instagram that’s is weirdly following pnms…) will pack up and leave town.

By: Boo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: really   

girl get a grip on yourself. this is lowkey really embarrassing for you to admit that you think like this. talk about insecure. if you're threatened by axo at least have the guts to admit it instead of doing this bs. people like you are why we cant have new chapters come onto our campus

By: really
by: Yikes   

What are you so pressed about?? Damn

By: Yikes
#2by:    

Yeah they are hoping girls won’t find a home during recruitment Ian’s super cringy offers they followed you on social media. I guess they pegged those girls as the ones that would end up homeless on bid day.

By: ML
#3by:    

They will end up getting a good pledge class just like everybody else.

By: My
#4by:    

Damn there are some bitter insecure people on here. Rush is done. Your trolling is a bit too late. Sorry...not.

By: Damn
by: Hello   

Wher are you from? We are in sisterhood round

By: Hello
#5by:    

Theta house

By: TH
by: B   

They are getting the land where theta is and tearing the house down to build a new one. Not sure how soon they will do that though

By: B

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.