facebook

Mom, Get Off TikTok

by:    

Hey--to the mom promoting her daughter on TikTok going through Ole Miss rush, stop now. You're doing your daughter a great disservice. And bragging about how you decorated her room and somebody 'featured' it--wow, just wow. Quit living vicariously through your kid. You are Helicopter Mom 101 and it's a bad look. Also, advice to the daughter--don't tell how many houses you have each round. Not a wise move.

Posted By: Tipster
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This describes 90% of the girls going through rush

By: Funny
by: !   

Seriously, ALL the moms who know how this works are holing up in their hotel rooms they've had booked for months, taking tranquilizers and drinking wine...

By: !
#2by:    

what’s the @?

By: spill it
#3by:    

@betzyproduction on TT. At least the moms holed up in their hotel rooms drinking wine are doing their stalking privately lol.

By: Tipster
#4by:    

Yep said how many houses she had back and that she is a Phi Mu legacy. Obviously from some other Phi Mu chapter since her mom doesn’t know better than to do this.

By: PM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Mothers are at the bars right now. It is 4:30

By: Me
#6by:    

It’s so odd. ruined it for her daughter

By: yikesj
#7by:    

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with showing off the dorm rooms and all of the awesome before and after photos. I completely disagree with you on that subject item. All moms are totally proud of the dorm room pics. I agree with the rest. This could be a case of ignorance. Perhaps mother has no idea that she is harming her child?

By: Do Tell
#8by:    

Yes mom post the room to your Instagram and your Facebook but stay off of tiktok it’s tacky. It’s trying too hard.

By: Uh
by: Lollie   

Mom is chasing that clout

By: Lollie
#9by:    

Some lady put a post of her son and his roommates room on Instagram and it looks like a girls dorm room. Horrible

By: Me
by: omg   

is it the one in stockard with center cabinet/ matching lamps AND matching linens/bedskirts?
guys must be so embarrassed.

By: omg
#10by:    

girl ran home to aphi

By: is anyone surprised
by: Ok   

Of course she did…they don’t cut girls

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.