facebook

Kappa isn’t desired nor top

by:    

Kappas videos have been so bad and girls have been trying to RUN out of the door. They were on the come up but now have fallen back to bottom mid. The girls they are getting aren’t good girls at all and no one wants them this year

Posted By: KKggggg
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

They aren’t desired. They are the bottom of sorority row

By: Kappa
#2by:    

Middddle tier sorority. They will never be considered a top house

By: Sorry
#3by:    

Middle tier best tier. The “top” houses are full of boring girls criticizing each other. They get harassed by alums and nit picked on the daily. No thanks.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

There is a kappa type it’s the girls that were on the heavier side that were told they had a pretty face that wore lots of makeup and care a lot what guys think of them because they have a little bit of a self confidence issue which shows when they walk around screaming at everyone “I’m a kappa” when they aren’t getting attention at the frats or the bar.

By: Really
by: DDD   

Thunder thighs is what they are known for.

By: DDD
#5by:    

My suite mates and I have loved them this week. I don't understand the hate.

By: MHS
by: Yes   

We don’t have suites in freshman dorms but pop off troll

By: Yes
by: MHS   

Not true. Guess you wouldn't know anything about Luckyday?

By: MHS
#6by:    

youre trying to tell me that phi mu, kd, alpha phi, pi phi, dg, aopi and adpi are more desirable than kappa???? hahahahahahhaahhahaahhahaahha okay

By: this is hilarious
by: Me   

Yes they are.

By: Me
by: Haha   

No way

By: Haha
#7by:    

Interesting… all the girl rushing that live in Martin leave Kappa talking about how much they loved it and how fun it was. I don’t understand the hate?

By: Martin
#8by:    

They get the leftovers. Poor girls.

By: YT
#9by:    

It’s not

By: Stop
#10by:    

Absolutely not. Never will or has been

By: xo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.