facebook

A new ranking based on rush so far

by:    

Top:
KD, DDD, Kappa
Upper mid:
Chi O, DG (chi o and dg have been slipping, especially chi o. I wouldn’t consider them one of the tops anymore. DG is honestly mid and chi o is even worse but because of how hard they go for legacies it gives them some sort of status that allows them to be not so low.)
Mid:
Pi Phi, Aphi
Lower mid:
Phi Mu, ADPI
Bottom:
AOII

Posted By: Hmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This!! Also phi Mu has been falling so it sucks to see but aphi has taken their place. I agree with this rank

By: Agree
by: what   

switch aphi and phi mu. all of the phi mus I know are so classy and smart. literally the opposite of aphi...

By: what
#2by:    

Kappa. Is. Not. Top

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lmao    

Either you’re a KD or DDD who’s threatened by kappa or your a chi o or dg who’s mad that you’re being replaced.

By: Lmao
#3by:    

if a house needs to go over the top for philanthropy (kd & phi mu) with the hair and makeup it’s a bad sign. Trying to hide what really going on which is boring and barely average girls playing dress up

By: Ugh
#4by:    

Pi phi is not in front of aphi or phi mu so drop pi phi down lower to be with adpi

By: No
#5by:    

This is correct. Phi mu has been self ranking HARD this year

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.