facebook

truth about top houses

by:    

when ppl say chi o, kd, and tri delt are top houses it’s only because they have the most mississippi girls.. and let’s be real.. in what world are girls from mississippi high quality/ high class/pretty/smart/good girls?? there are way better girls in the other houses bc the “top” ones only focus on connections and if the girls are in state or not

Posted By: truthteller
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

just remember to look at highest GPAs, retention, campus involvement, ect when determining “top” houses. Just bc there’s a lot of MS girls isn’t the only reason they are considered top!

By: Not so simple
#2by:    

If you are from MS and plan to stay in MS then it is important to be in one of the MS houses because it will set up your adult friend group, get you married to someone also staying in state and get your kids legacy status for when they come to to UM.

XO is cult-like. KD pushes the wifey agenda. DDD is an MLM in sorority form.

By: OOS viewpoint
#3by:    

I’m so glad someone said this. The girls that join those sororities end up staying in Mississippi for the rest of their lives too

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

The fact that you are wanting to put down mississippi girls but you are in a Mississippi school and joining a Mississippi sorority makes you extra pathetic. If it’s so much better somewhere else, then stay there.

By: Mississippi girl
by: Uh   

Not wanting to live in MS after graduation doesn’t have anything to do with loving Ole Miss. You are a prime example of why people from OOS should stay away from MS houses.

By: Uh
#5by:    

The girls in KD do not look like top tier and the way they ran at us was weird.

By: Yo
#6by:    

Literally yes

By: Yes
#7by:    

Chi O and kd have fallen so much

By: not top
by: yessss   

the only people who think they are too are themselves lol

By: yessss
#8by:    

honest question since i just started here but when you say mississippi do you mean memphis and the suburbs too? I feel like most everyone here is from memphis and it’s so close i’d been counting them

By: 🦁
#9by:    

I agree but it’s almost like…. This is a Mississippi school! If you have a problem with MS girls you should have made a different choice

By: Oh
by: PO   

No one has a problem with them other than the way they treat out of state or region girls as fillers and don’t include them in pregames or parties unless they find out one has a beach house they can use. They sit around and talk about their high school drama and during recruitment they vote in girls regardless of how the out of state members feel about them.

By: PO
by: Exactly    

Yep. I can attest to this. I have friends that used to be in ddd and dropped. They had no life outside of being ddd

By: Exactly
#10by:    

Bump!!!!

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.