facebook

Film crew rumor

by:    

So they are saying the HBO Max crew from UA is headed here. If you are a pnm and come mic’d up you will be dropped and sued.

Posted By: HBO
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Literally nobody is saying that. It's just wishful thinking because DRAMA AND ATTENTION IS GOOD.

By: pfft
by: HBO   

The crew in Tuscaloosa has said it

By: HBO
#2by:    

So bama Panhellenic contacted ole miss Panhellenic. It’s not a rumor it’s just a possibility.

By: …
#3by:    

I’m so scared of this

By: yikes
#4by:    

Wait are they here

By: aphi
by: scared   

I heard they are

By: scared
#5by:    

Somebody will talk to them It won’t be out of production for a year. They will be initiated then. I don’t see what the big deal is

By: Ls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Very bad   

It's a big deal because there is no reason to make a documentary without controversy and making everyone look bad. They have a definite agenda. There is no good thing coming out of this for sororities or the school. Everyone is going to be made to look awful by these documentary makers.

By: Very bad
#6by:    

You wish Ole Miss… nobody cares about you.

By: Wth
#7by:    

That makes sense. I did not know they were trying to be mean and make the school look bad.

By: Ls
#8by:    

Has it happened to anyone

By: Wejrd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.