facebook

AOII is a wonderful sorority

by: anonymous

I’m completely disappointed by the lack of integrity this school has towards this chapter. AOII is a very hardworking, down to earth, amazing group of girls who should NEVER have to deal the hate they are receiving. It is sickening to read, and whoever is saying these things on Greek rank and yik yak are completely intelligent. I have grown to know numerous ladies in this chapter and they truly show character that cannot be found in many girls. These girls do not care about an amazing White House. They focus on sisterhood and have love for eachother. I have some KKG friends that also swapped with them today that said the girls they talked to were so kind and laid back. Please stop this; it’s a bad look for our university and Panhellenic overall.

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aopi   

lol. aopi is a terrible example of what a sorority should be. no true sisterhood m. they pit members against each other. they are extremely rude to their own members and treat them like dues payers instead of sisters. not to mention how terribly they talk about other sororities.

By: aopi
#2  by: Truth   

It is aphi - their alumni most likely, maybe the mommies. Their let it slip with their whole "aphi is so hot" routine that gives them away every single time. They are just too stupid to realize it.

By: Truth
#3  by: lol    

it’s literally aoiis writing about themselves trying to stay relevant. like they know they’re on track to be theta and are just trying to delay losing their charter

By: lol
#4  by: Srat row   

So true. Coming from an outsider(even though people will be like “omggg this is definitely an aopi writing about themselves.”). This isnt just about aopi. Its so sad how many people come on here and try and drag down other girls and other sisterhoods. There are issues in EVERY house on this campus. There are unhappy girls in every house. Why do you care if someone is happy in another house? Let people be happy and proud of where they are. Grow up.

By: Srat row
#5  by: ehhh   

Idk how i feel abt aopii. All over the place

By: ehhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.