facebook

What Happened to AOII?

by: curious alum

Granted, it has been a decade since I rushed at Ole Miss but when I was there AOII was a really solid mid-tier sorority. They weren’t always the most involved but had a reputation for being the cool, cute, chill girls next door that everyone liked. What the hell happened since then?? Based on GR and rumors I’ve heard they’ve fallen really quickly??

Posted By: curious alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

You've been gone at least 5 years and you're still commenting on GR? So life hasn't worked out well for you.

By: ?
by: LolAug 10, 2022 5:49:28 PM

This ^^^^ WINS

By: Lol
by: LameAug 10, 2022 11:07:23 PM

Acknowledge and respect the history of UMCPH before you. Don't disrespect older sisters. A lot of them did all the things before you did. Your comment is ridiculous. We're all a part of the evolving history of ole miss greek life. This screams 19 year old privilege 😘

By: Lame
#2  by: lol   

exec this year has completely ruined the chapter

By: lol
#3  by: anonymous   

They are still amazing, intelligent woman who work harder than most sororities because of the hate they get. If you walked into that house you would not get anything but a smile from every single one of those girls. They put up with hate and still persevere. If they had the equality of a big house as other sororities, they would be just as equal as top.

By: anonymous
#4  by: :)   

@pitiful, seems like you'd be a good fit for the new axo so you wouldn't have to deal with alum sisters upsetting you

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.