facebook

A pnms rank matters more than a chapter rank

by:    

Grades
Legacy
Friends inside the house/connections
Activities on campus (cheer/rebelette/athlete)
Looks

ADPi AOPi rank pnms the same as the list above but they don’t make any cuts so they are ranking the PNMs that still have them after sisterhood

APHI: Reverse the order they have a chapter gpa below a 3.0, looks and activities override reputation and few legacies here bc they are newer to the south. Their connections come into play when there is another girl from jackson or in cheer that got blacklisted in other houses and they bond on that on bid day.

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

APhi takes MS girls dropped for hooking up with other girls bfs or cheating on someone’s little brother or being a b in high school to a girl that is a legacy. ADPi is clueless and takes the ones with high grades and serious scandals.

By: Uh
by: Opinion   

Honestly I feel like a lot of girls like adpi better than aphi this year

By: Opinion
#2by:    

Hi Rebels! I have a question about your DG chapter. I just found out that a girl I graduated high school with is a DG at Ole Miss. To be honest, I was surprised she got a bid at an SEC school because she's not objectively attractive, not active outside of academics and, to tell you the truth, is not a very pleasant person to be around. I was pretty shocked to hear she is my sister because I'd always been told that most DG chapters are top tier. How are they thought of at Ole Miss? Thanks!

By: FSU DG
by: Potty pants    

So Lexi Skillern

By: Potty pants
#3by:    

ADPi everyone knows why you paid to have a comment removed. It was a big deal and changed your recruiting strength in state for a solid 4 years if not more.

By: Oops

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: m   

i promise you we can not afford to have a comment removed

By: m

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.