facebook

Realistic gpa zones

by:    

The grade zones listed on the pan site are very misleading.

Green Zone = Your options are not likely limited based on your GPA. (3.0 + ) FALSE-DDD KD XO (3.5 + or lots of connections to make sisterhood round) DG KAPPA PIPHi PM (3.2 + to make sisterhood round)

Yellow Zone = Your options are more likely to be limited by your GPA. (2.8 – 2.99) FALSE: XO DDD KD DG KAPPA PIPHI PM ARE NOT AN OPTION

Red Zone = Your options are very likely to be limited based on GPA. (2.79 and below) FALSE-this number only worked when aphi and adpi were colonizing

Posted By: Unfortunately
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

My sorority makes huge cuts before sisterhood, GPA is the easiest way to cut with large numbers of PNM's.

By: True
#2by:    

im in a "middle tier" sorority and our "grade risk" is under 3.25

By: rebel
by: GR number   

How many GRs can u take

By: GR number
by: Risk   

1-2 grade risks per class for DDD KD XO DG KAPPA PIPHI PM the other houses won’t make a deep grade cut

By: Risk
#3by:    

im pretty sure you are automatically cut unless you know an active personally or are a legacy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

my gpa is a 3.15 but I have connections in some of the middle houses and I was involved in a lot in high school. Also I had a good sat score, what houses do you think ill get back?

by: rebel   

we do not really look at act/sat scores. you will probably be cut from top houses and some middle. but don't worry. it will work out.

by: Well   

APhi ADPi AOPi will hold you all the way through and you might be able to keep another house with a connection or if they wait until after philanthropy for the grade cut and had a good conversation with you. Regardless of this site every house is better than no house.

By: Well
by: sadly   

i think it will be tough to secure a middle house bid with that gpa. just keep an open mind to all the sororities. good luck!

By: sadly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.