facebook

Ranks over the past four years.

by:    

Ranks have changed a bit since I rushed, but the tiers are more or less the same.

THEN:
Top: KD=DDD> XO
DDD was the top house for years before I rushed. KD had been gaining ground and were soon to overtake DDD. XO was the top house for ever (from day 1 to 2000 or so), at the time everyone knew they were top but asked "why is XO even top??"
Mid: KKG>DG=PhiMu
Kappa was one of the most sought after houses. No threat of going top but was the clear favorite. DG was dying except the cheerleaders. PhiMu has mostly no one except a few great top girls.
Lower Mid: PiPhi=Aopi
PiPhi were the forgotten girls. Aopi were girls everyone liked but no standouts anywhere, just chill/nice girls.
Bottom: APHI>ADPI>>>>>Theta
APHI just picked hot girls who the houses above them listed rejected. Adpi was new and had a "new house" everyone wanted. Theta was dead last.

NOW:
Top: KD>XO>DDD
Honestly not much difference. KD did great but fell the past two years so not a clear top. DDD has been struggling but always has involved girls especially in leadership. XO has been the most improved our of the three and no longer attach the "why are they top?" question next to them.
Upper Mid: DG>KKG>PhiMu
Honestly all three houses have fell. DG at one point looked like it might be considered top but fell hard on it's face. Probably the best now of the three. Kappa is no longer most sought after house. PhiMu is slowly getting forgotten. Bottom line is this, neither of these houses are a threat to being top any time soon.
Lower Mid: PiPhi=Aphi
Two very different houses. PiPhi is quickly becoming the forgotten house (what AOPI has been for years). Aphi has a great house, the hottest girls, rich girls. Cons - very poor sisterhood, high drop rate, lowest GPA (by far). Overall, being hot, having a great house, rich girls and being sophomores on campus is enough to jump a tier - or at least, they aren't in the group below.
Bottom: ADPi>Aopi
Adpi - despite having a new house, their girls are more or less just "left overs". I don't expect ADPi to jump tiers like Aphi. Aphi's claim to fame was "we have the hottest girls", which was enough to jump a tier. ADPI has no claim to fame. Aopi - I don't think the girls are as bad as theta was, but it's 70-80% like theta.

Posted By: ranks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Thanks for the laugh phi mu. No one thinks you are on the same level as kappa and dg. You are barely on lower mid at this point

By: Lol
#2by:    

You really had a lot to say…nothing was right but there were a lot of words

By: Damn
#3by:    

Could Aphi be anymore obvious

By: Relentless self ranking

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.