facebook

Will I get cut by many houses with my gpa?

by:    

My gpa is a 3.2, will my choices be limited? which houses care the most about gpa?

Posted By: Ole
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Unfortunately, your choices will be pretty limited, especially with more desired houses. The good news is that grade cuts happen on Greek day so you’ll find out early on in the process and can go from there with the houses left. I know for my house at least, we cut everyone under a 3.5 unless they are friends with actives.

By: Grades
by: ole miss   

okay I know this is a dumb question, but does having a lot of followers on social media help your chances of not getting cut if ur gpa is under 3.5?

By: ole miss
#2by:    

I’m going to be honest and say that only alpha phi is going to care. They’re def more lenient with taking lower gpas if the girl is pretty and has cute social media. Right off the bat you will be cut by chi o, kd, those houses, etc. When it comes to house like adpi and aopi who prob won’t cut you immediately, they won’t care about followers.

by: grades   

I figured anyone w a gpa lower than 3.5 would get cut by chi o, kd, & tri delt, but what about kappa, dg, phi mu, pi phi?

By: grades
#3by:    

The same usually goes for them cutting below 3.5ish. This year about 1900 girls are rushing which means each sororities quota is going up, meaning they will take more girls. So that means this year they will either be a little more lenient or it will be more competitive depending on how many girls are coming in with 4.0s and such.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Grades   

For my house, any girl below the gpa requirement is in the red zone. If she’s friends with an active or actives really like her during rush she’ll be moved to yellow and the chapter as a whole will either vote her through to green zone or let her go.

#4by:    

i am in a "mid tier" house. anything below 3.25 is a grade risk to us.

By: rebel
#5by:    

The first round gpa cuts mean most houses won’t even meet you. People buy likes and followers all the time and if you look like you could eventually be on OF them only APhi will consider you.

By: Unfortunately

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.