facebook

out of state gals

by:    

what advice do you have for girls who aren’t from Mississippi and don’t have crazy connections

Posted By: OOS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Keep an open mind and don’t take being released from some sororities too personally. Recruitment is crazy and you know you are going in with no connections. Look for a house you feel comfortable in. If you maximize your options and go through the process you will end up in a house where the girls want you and can see you in their sisterhood

By: Imo
by: lol   

"keep a open mind"? when half the house have already cut her. you mean set proper expectations.

top - xo, ddd, chio
unless you are a legacy, keep moving

upper top - dg, phimu, kappa
legacy helps but not required. connections help and recommended. there is chance you click with someone from your hometown or even state (say far Out of state) and they pull for you.

lower mid - piphi, aphi
make some effort and you should be in

lower - adpi, aopi
they'll take anyone

By: lol
by: Imo   

By open mind I mean don’t write off any chapter based on “tiers”. You are right there are chapters that absolutely have bid lists made. Mid Tiers are a little harder to get in but not impossible. Pi phi, APhi, ADPi and AOPi are great houses and do take many out of state girls. I saw so many girls when I went through saying they didn’t want certain houses in mid and lower tiers - by open mind I meant give all the chapters a chance.

By: Imo
by: lol   

sit down phi mu. you are below aphi

By: lol
#2by:    

Middle tier is the best tier.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.