facebook

Honestly tho…….

by:    

life after ole miss must really suck for the KD and DDD alums.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Genuinely confused. Where did this come from? I am from TX and don’t know much about sorority life at OM yet.

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Huh?   

And I have a mom that was a DDD at UT. Do moms have to come and help a lot here if their daughters pledge their sorority?

By: Huh?
by: ^   

No, mom involvement is not a thing in sororities. Local alum involvement, yes. But also you realize that your mom being a UT DDD alum isn't going to do a thing for you with rushing DDD at Ole Miss, don't you?

By: ^
by: explained   

That poster is saying that KD and DDD chapters are mostly in-state girls whose absolute peak achievement in life is to be a KD or DDD at Ole Miss, and think they're hot $hit about it, and then they graduate and that's pretty much it for them in life.

By: explained
by: Ok then   

I never thought I was a shoo in for DDD but thanks for making sure I won’t get my hopes up.

By: Ok then
#2by:    

They live on this site doing rankings and bad mouthing other houses ans when you see them on the square they are always miserable looking. I saw a few KD moms with their daughters totally frowning and eyeing everyone up and down but when their daughter would say it was a KD they would totally put on this fake smile and voice and they had just started the girls down 😂

By: Yeah
#3by:    

To the DDD legacy from TX…you have already been ranked by the recruitment committee. If you are from any area that doesn’t have a lot of legacies coming through this year then you rank higher. If you do and the others have Ole Miss alum family members then you won’t rank as high but as long as the “quota” of legacy girls from your area hasn’t been met you should be fine.

By: Uh
by: no   

Wrong wrong wrong. DDD here only recognizes their own chapter legacies. They have always been this way and their national's policy on legacies is to not have a national policy on legacies. Legacy quotas? No.

By: no
#4by:    

LOL I agree so hard. have fun staying in Mississippi (the only place you feel relevant) forever! losers

By: yes
by: ^   

There's no need to act superior and rude. If people want to stay in Mississippi it's no skin off your nose and doesn't make them losers, but saying that about anyone sure does make you one.

By: ^
#5by:    

DDD does take legacies from other schools and depending on the number of legacies going through they do look at how many are coming from in state or from certain areas like Atlanta or Dallas.

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.