Perfect Strom?? As in Strom Thurmond!? I'm dying rn lololol

By: Yallllll
#2by:    

Is this real

By: Rebel
#3by:    

please don’t go through recruitment

By: …

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Kd dropped a huge legacy whose family donated millions of dollars in 2020 because legal scandal.

By: Rebel
by: lol   

millions, try $2,500

By: lol
by: Oops   

It was a big scandal and I’m sure it was more than $2500 and less than millions and ADPi has the girl bc beggars can’t be choosy

By: Oops
#5by:    

apparently KD has been dirty rushing a lot the past couple of weeks... their alumni care way too much

By: hydr
by: Oh   

Details? Receipts? If anything was real it would be turned in

By: Oh
#6by:    

We rank you based on your looks and then we rank our members based on their looks.

We call it "external scores" and it's part of our membership selection strategies, but no matter what it's called, it is really all about and only about how you look.

Look around when you come through the house, now that you know, you'll see some pretty obvious things about who's paired and grouped with who.

Some houses do a swift cut by GPA, connections, or recs, etc. We do it on looks. So if you get cut from aphi, don't take it personally. Except do, because it's based first and foremost on whether or not a small number of people think you're cute or hot.

If you DO join aphi, then be prepared that while you were cute enough to be a member, you then get judged again. It's a whole thing.

By: Aphi
by: ^Middle aged right here^   

Hate to tell you this, middle-aged woman, but this is OLD dirt, kind of like you. We've all heard of and read the leaked expose on APhi at the University of Michigan. A reference to it always gets posted on the ole miss GR site before rush. I wonder why that is? So there really is no need to misrepresent yourself as an actual Alpha Phi saying "we" this and "we" that. You must be seriously pressed and desperate in your personal life.

By: ^Middle aged right here^
by: Aphi   

I don't think you should make any assumptions about my greek affiliation based on what you think my age might be? That makes no sense. People of all ages are greek and actively serve in various roles for their greek organizations at all ages and at all times, especially recruitment.

I also don't resort to insults and name calling. That's your specialty.

by: ^^^   

Tell us you're not an alpha phi without telling us you're not an alpha phi. No actual member, especially not an alum, would post any such thing on here. If you want to try to throw shade by misrepresenting yourself, putting "we" in the comment just outs you. And you deserve some insults and name calling.

By: ^^^

Okay sugarplum.

by: omg   

oh my god you're even trying to pretend to be southern and doing a bad job

By: omg

I'm not trying to pretend to be anything, last I checked sugarplum isn't a southern word or term. I didn't bless your heart or whatever.

Given all that gets tossed around on this board, you really are incredibly overly concerned about my post.

You may think you know who I am but I definitely know who you are. Have a nice evening.

#7by:    

Aphi at Ole Miss doesn’t get their pick of girls. They do sift through the girls they have left and rank them by looks. And yes they rank their own members by looks. If you are one of the girls that gets a bid because they need the numbers-you get treated like crap. They will treat the grade and reputation risks that are from Madison or happen to be pretty way better than you. That’s why girls drop. Not because they graduate early like in other houses. It’s because they are unhappy or fail out.

By: Eh
#8by:    

National is planning on shutting aoii down. Exec was told to keep it a secret to try to have a good rush for a Hail Mary.

By: Aoii
by: dog   

heard they are shutting down in December

By: dog
by: aoii   

i just dropped and i heard nationals is running recruitment to decide if the chapter should still be running

By: aoii
by: Nah   

The chapter is too big for nationals to be involved. This is just mean girl talk and untrue

By: Nah
by: uh   

lol yeah too big to be shut down, tell that to theta

By: uh
#9by:    

an aopi girl on exec from nola with blonde hair, cant say names, put her hand down my pants at roosters. ive never felt the same since

By: delta psi
by: Wow   

Delta Psi wishes someone other than themselves was interested in what’s going on down there.

By: Wow
#10by:    

Adpi has a few couples in the house and it is kinda weird that they can live in and be with their gf when the same isn’t true for someone with a bf it’s pretty unfair and a double standard

By: Adpi
by: lolll   

its the same way at aopi

By: lolll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.