facebook

How some PNMs set themselves up for disappointment

by: Girly goose

This is from someone who rushed last year. I had my sights set on the top houses, but I kept an open mind. I am an in-state girl, good academics and involvement, but I just didn’t know anybody.

After first round, I was down to half the houses. I was invited back to a few “top” houses and was shocked. I actually didn’t like them AT ALL. I ranked them dead last and realized how much nicer the girls were at the “mid” or “bottom” houses.

I ended up at my favorite sorority, a “mid” tier one. I love it!
Here are how some PNMs are setting themselves up for failure.

1) Assuming that because you got a text or know a girl you automatically are “in”. Texts and DMs don’t mean much. It means interest but that’s it. Sorry ):

2) Only considering the “top” houses. These houses are competitive and they cut girls before they even know your name. Don’t go into it only wanting a bid from one of these houses.

3) The amount of girls who ended up with no bids or in a house they hate, because they were rude to actives of a “bottom” house is crazy.

Posted By: Girly goose
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rushgirlxoxo    

Just go in with an opened mind and don’t set any expectations and you’ll be fine

By: rushgirlxoxo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.