facebook

Just curious???

by: pnm

do you have a shot at a top house if you haven’t been put in group chats or invited to anything

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well...   

ask yourself this:
why do you want to go to a house that already judged you to be unworthy before you ever stepped foot in their house? what is it about dirty rushing and ultimately giving bids to a majority of (sometimes rather dull) instate legacies that makes you define it is a top house or makes you think it would be the right house for you?
focus on the houses that are actually interested in and want you.
and newsflash: even if you did get into that "top" house you'd figure out pretty quickly that being a filler is no fun.

By: well...
#2  by: Rebel   

I got dms and texts from a few houses before rush. These houses were the ones who I got invited back to during rush. The “top” houses, being 100% honest, I didn’t like. I just didn’t vibe with the girls at all. They were like the rich popular girls who would be rude to me in highschool.

I pref’ed and ended up at a “mid” tier house and I LOVE it! I’ve made so many friends and I will be living in the house this fall. It was not a house I even had on my radar before rush.

By: Rebel
#3  by: Exexed    

100%. You have to go through rush. You need to be from the same area/ at least have someone know who you are but you definitely can be in a top house. The girls rushing you want you a lot more than you may want them. Trust me. If you’re super cute and sweet they want you

By: Exexed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.