facebook

Colby E. nasty as can be

by:    

WHATEVER YOU DO. DO NOT. RUSH COLBY ETHERIDGEEE. She is a terrible person and is disgusting. Will get with your boyfriend and is the meanest girl i’ve ever met. No one wants her in their sorority. Trust me.

Posted By: Nasty gal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am now intrigued with her. I want to meet her and talk with her and see for myself. Because this kind of post just makes me want to give her a chance, and counteract your nasty mean terrible disgusting bully self.

By: Two sides
by: Ew   

So she can suck up to you. She’s horrible. A reputation risk for a sorority. The only house i see her is aphi…

By: Ew
#2by:    

Can you give any reasoning with proof …. Or are you just going to make claims 😐

By: Ole miss
#3by:    

Can you give any reasoning with proof …. Or are you just going to make claims 😐

By: Ole miss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

That is so mean, don’t put someone’s name on here

By: Not nice
#5by:    

I feel so bad for whatever sorority ends up with her. She’s terrible and disgusting

By: HS Skannnn
#6by:    

This thread tells us way more about the OP than the girl she is bashing. Ewwwwww. Grow up.

By: Ummmm
#7by:    

You should see the things on her private spam on IG. I got a hold of them and let’s just say. She isn’t getting a bid from my top sorority

By: Nasty
by: ^   

Oh, please, we all know you are not in a sorority here, let alone 'top'. This girl really threatens you. She's either competition for you (or your daughter), or else you're holding a jealous grudge.

By: ^
by: hey gurl    

why do Ifeel like u don’t go here 😭😂

By: hey gurl
#8by:    

She looks like an anorexic try hard

By: Skinnna

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.