facebook

Genuine question from a PNM

by:    

I'm a freshman coming from out of state and was wondering which houses are known for having more left leaning and progressive girls/views in general. Coming to the south, I don't want to be stuck with people who don't share the same values as me. Thanks!

Posted By: wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

…try being open minded

By: uh
by: ole   

kd “bidens girls”

By: ole
by: KD   

yes, I loved my sorority until what they did to a sister that was elected to supreme court justice. they took down the congrats and still have an active petition against her, it’s sad

By: KD
#2by:    

Aphi, kappa, tri delt, KD, and chi O lean more right.

By: Rebelle

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Most left swinging is ADPI, not saying they are left swinging but they are just a mixed bag (of mostly misfits).

AOPI is usually the nicest. I could see you being friends with AOPIs even if they don't share your views.

APHI is most out of state, we don't fit in with the south, we are too good for the south attitude. But generally mean girls and I don't think left swinging, they aren't really right swinging either, only thing they are swinging are are their legs and those are swinging open.

Chio has probably the most wild child girls. Super nice. A lot are left swinging, but very southern. They are more of your artist, Jesus freaks types. Also if you aren't a legacy, please stop reading, you don't have a chance here.

By: herp derp
by: sad   

kd trying to bring down chi o, adpi, aphi,just stop, the most left swinging kd, bring down others and stalks GR for top, look at kd scandal Supreme Court

By: sad
#4by:    

So what might be useful as you approach this question and others during recruitment is to learn which houses are the most open to out of state/ region members. That could be a question to ask during parties: "Can you tell me a little bit about the sisters here? Where are they from, etc.?" The newer houses are often made up of a large percentage of women from different parts of the country. That doesn't always translate into liberal views, but diversity of region is often indicative of being exposed to different perspectives and experiences. I'm not implying that should be you only criteria as you consider your options, but it might be a helpful perspective. I hope you have a happy fall semester and positive recruitment experience! The best advice I received is to keep an open mind and really explore your options (the houses that invite you back). Don't go into the experience set on only a few houses. You will be much happier with an open approach.

By: HYDR

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.