facebook

What I learned after going through Recruitment 2021

by: Rebel girl

I thought each sorority was going to have vastly different girls. I was completely wrong. Each sorority will have their own stereotypes,

but overall, you can find outdoorsy granola girls at tri delt, and partiers at AOPi. You will find pre-med girls who are kappas, and 4.0 students at A Phi. You will find plus size brunettes at KD. You will find girls who could model at ADPi.

The point is every sorority on campus has unique girls and don’t feel like you won’t fit in if you don’t get in a certain house.

I got into a house I didn’t know much about and I LOVE it.

Posted By: Rebel girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Thank you for your honesty and positivity.

By: Truth
#2  by: Let's not kid ourselves   

Tiers exist, like it or not. That's just the way it is. Any house is better than GDI, but it's disingenuous to say an AOII will have the same sorority experience as a XO or KD.

At the end of the day, it comes down to whether you'd rather take what's offered to you or not be Greek at all.

By: Let's not kid ourselves
by: AOIIJul 22, 2022 10:23:21 AM

As an AOII, I love my house and wouldn't want to be in KD. I happen to think my house is the best one on campus and I love my Greek experience. My friends in their houses, think their houses are the best.

And that is the way it should be.

By: AOII
by: …Aug 14, 2022 1:55:07 AM

i completely agree with this statement. as an aoii i love my house and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, but i absolutely have a different experience from any old row girl. it all boils down to personality matches and what you prefer, just do be aware that there may be a difference in experience from other girls!

By: …
#3  by: HYDR   

All houses have a lot more in common than not!

By: HYDR
#4  by: Yep.    

So true!

By: Yep.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.