facebook

PNMs, Read this!

by:    

This is the honest, actual description of the sororities from an ole miss student. Do NOT let this determine where you want to go. Every house has so many girls, you will find yourself anywhere

Chi O- Religious, mostly legacys. Not really known for a ton, but some girls do want to rush chi o.

AOPI- Girls who aren’t typical sorority girls. Nice, academic, not known to party a ton. Not the most sought after but sweet girls.

ADPi - beautiful house, seem nice but no major stereotypes.

Aphi - the house where you go if you are blonde, have a fake tan, and are not the brightest. Known to party and have fun.

Pi Phi - wing ching is the best sorority event. Known to be nice and academic. Getting a new house. Not the most popular.

AXO - don’t know much about them yet.

Kappa - partiers, sterotypical ole miss girls who go to the bars every night.

DG - seem really nice, I don’t hear much about them but they seem chill. Southern girls.

Tri Delt - either stuck up or really sweet. Seem like they think they’re better than you. Girls want to go tri delt if theyre a legacy

KD - biggest house on campus. I never hear about their events either but are a sought after house. Mississippi girls or legacys.

Phi Mu- seem to be falling recently. They are getting a new house. Beautiful girls that seem smart.

Posted By: Rebel
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is pretty good.

Chi o- they’re known for being really involved and academic. Also getting a new house

Dg - known for being super competitive on campus. Their chapter was founded here, recruit most heavily on merit. They also have a lot of fake blonde types

Axo- they’ll probably be the girls who get adpi/aopi at pref and think they’re too good for that

Phi mu- really a mixed bag. They have a few smart/pretty girls, country girls who drive trucks, girls who don’t fit the sorority stereotype. The chapter/nationals has gotten pretty liberal which isn’t great in the Deep South

Everything else is pretty much correct

By: Yes
by: kdd   

im a kd and we are the most liberal, look up Amy coney barrett kd scandal, only support libs, never knew that before I was here

By: kdd
by: Kd   

yikes

By: Kd
#2by:    

Ewwwww weeeeeee I smell an ADPiggie….y’all call hogs better than that school in Fayetteville. The rude little piggies run weee weee weee all the way home to ADPi-the only ones that rent their house on campus 🐷

By: OP is an Adpi
by: Get your facts straight.    

Don’t know what your problem is - check your facts. The ADPi House is owned by the chapter.

By: Get your facts straight.
by: Get a life   

I don’t know what they did or didn’t do to you but it’s obvious by the style and what is said over and over that the majority of the negative posts about ADPi on this site are from you. I guess if you feel you have to keep trolling….. no one really cares.

By: Get a life
#3by:    

Being serious, I’m not an adpi 💀

By: Rebel

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

It doesn’t matter

By: who cares
#5by:    

Hey PNMd “from a student” is a dead giveaway that it is in fact not a current student

By: Really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.