facebook

Be realistic? What are my chances

by:    

Okay- so I’m a pnm and I know UM rush is very competitive. I had a good resume and I get some comments on my insta from actives, as well as the occasional DM/ snap from one or two with replies to stories, etc. I haven’t been invited to any events, or talked about recruitment with anyone. Do I have a shot at a top house? Or will I most likely go mid/ bottom?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Everybody has a good resume. Everybody gets comments on social media. Everybody is special in some way. Don't worry about it, just go through rush.

By: pfft

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Kd/xo/ddd - if you have to ask you arent getting in

Dg/kkg - you have a chance if youve talked to actives enough for them to speak up for you. dg probably looks at resume more than kkg

Pi phi/phi mu - if your resume is as good as you say it is you will be able to get into these 2. they care a lot about grades, involvement and service

Aphi/adpi/aopi - if you have good grades and other houses are interested in you, you probably wont end up here. you might pref one though since its common to have a middle house and a bottom one at pref

By: chances
by: chances   

basically don't worry too much. top tier is mostly a big deal for girls from ms and being in one of the middle 4 wont hurt your social life at all. practice your small talk and dont seem shy and awkward during the rounds.

By: chances

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.