facebook

POLL: Which house is worried the most about AXO?

by:    

Posted By: Santa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

aoii literally told members at recruitment practice that axo is going to be their biggest competition for rush this year

By: aoii
by: ur a troll   

No they didn't because axo is not participating in formal rush this year. You are the same person bashing aopi over and over on several posts. They must have dropped you.

By: ur a troll
by: lmao   

actually i dropped aoii but nice try

By: lmao
#2by:    

I'm very excited to see AXO shake things up a bit!

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Aopi doesn’t drop anyone and aopi exec or advisors must be trolling this site looking to try and cover the truth.

AXO won’t be in formal recruitment but if pnm have only houses they don’t like left they will definitely see AXO as a solid option.

By: Huh
#4by:    

aphi = probably the most liked house. this doesn't mean they are the house most girls want going into recruitment. this just means once they are dropped from the good houses and see what they have left (aphi, adpi, aopi, possibly piphi) then they get a cult like following. axo is no threat to aphi this year.

adpi = going to be a toss up here, but most girls will prefer adpi. they have some history. nice house. some footing in the ground. if girls are down to adpi and axo, 80% will go with adpi.

aopi = bingo. this house has been falling the last years and when theta left, they essentially picked up theta girls. between aopi and axo, I think 75-80% percent of girls will just try their luck at AXO then go to a what is clearly the last house now.

Axo = could end up being one of two things. they could be the new theta = aka the worst of the worst girls who no one is interested in. -OR- they could be an aphi = girls that don't care about the south. hot, don't care about grades or their reputation. In my opinion, they will probably be most like adpi, when theta was around. very few hot girls that fell through the cracks, but mostly just a mixed bag of randoms that fell through the cracks

By: herp derp
by: What   

Aphi is not the “most liked house”. They have a reputation for being mean girls. And they’re grades are so low. They literally take anyone who had eyelash extensions and doesn’t have the gpa to get into aoii/adpi

By: What
by: what?   

IDK why you think 'hot girls' is a measure of how strong a sorority is. Or that if a girl looks good then she doesn't care about grades or having a good reputation. Or that a diverse group is a bad thing in a sorority. Or that axo would not choose quality over numbers as they establish. I think you've got a lot wrong here.

By: what?
#5by:    

none.above. all sororities will take less members and can be more selective.

By: none

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.