facebook

Axo or bottom sorority

by:    

If your a pnm and your only choices are aoii, adpi or axo. I think your best bet is axo. What do y’all think?

Posted By: Save yourself
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

axo. why would i join a sorority with an established bad reputation. and at least with axo it would look good on my resume to be a founding member

By: pnm
#2by:    

AXO will not be participating in formal recruitment this year as they establish. They will have representatives on campus introducing themselves but will start their actual process after formal recruitment is over.

By: hang on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I’d choose a “bottom” house any day over one who tries to sabotage other houses on GREEK RANK. Axo is not making a friendly entry to ole miss…

By: Bottom
by: nah   

Don't listen to the trolls. Seriously doubt this is Axo. APhi is notorious for doing that anywhere they come on, especially about how they'll be top in just a few years. Everybody has seen that and they sure did it at UGA a few years ago. But that has not been a pattern with Axo anywhere and is not really their vibe. They are tippy top at Bama and those alums will be heavily involved coming on here. This post is because someone has it out for Aopi with a major thirst, and Adpi secondly, and this is just a part of that.

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.