facebook

Psa to pms about aoii “new house”

by: Aoii

As a member they told us the soonest we could even break ground for a new house would be 2026. They told us numerous times during rush to lie to pms if they ask about the house and tell to tell pms anything to get them to join. Be careful because as a pc 20 girl I was lied to and my whole pc was very confused to hear nothing would even start till 2026. Oh but don’t worry pc 21 threw a fit to when they found out they had also been manipulated too. Not to mention they are not even close to having enough money to build. With no help from nationals the chapter is struggling to find necessary money for this new house. So to start a “new house fund” they use standard board to fine members for everything as a way to make money. At this point some of the fines are ridiculous and an abuse of power.

Posted By: Aoii
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: CLAWS   

Somebody's really butthurt. Does anyone actually believe that a real member would come onto greekrank and post such a thing? Or that "to fine members" would actually come close to funding a multi-million dollar house, because if that were true then it would take more that 100 years to fund a house on fines LOL. Check your math, @aopii. AOPi has a housing corporation to fund and manage their houses nationally, like every other sorority. Everybody knows that. And who's the "they" that told you to lie to pnm's, your nationals? Do actives in other sororities think that "they" tell you to lie to pnm's? Why do you feel so threatened by AOPi? Claws out for recruitment, right girls?

By: CLAWS
by: ^Jul 10, 2022 9:22:17 PM

You have no idea who I am. But we can guess that you are def the OP and have some personal agenda against aopi - how did they hurt you? Did you not get a bid, are they your main rush competition, or did they steal some pnm's and you can't get over it? Because this isn't exactly a PSA...

By: ^
#2  by: ???   

aoii literally takes everyone, especially the leftovers. what do you mean didn't get a bid, almost everyone in that sorority literally did not want a bid to aoii. it's so clear you're either an exec member or alum bc no one in aoii likes aoii unless they're on exec

By: ???
#3  by: Karma baby    

They've always sucked, but now I can honestly see them getting shut down in the near future. Can't say I feel sorry for them after the way they bullied Theta before they closed.

By: Karma baby

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.