facebook

2026 PNMs

by: 100

If you are in group chats or have been introduced to 2026 girls from other towns/schools by actives and have gone to teas or breakfasts/lunches or been invited to stuff in Oxford (quietly, of course) you already know who is rushing you.

If you have spoken negatively about any house on campus you have messed up. If you have tipped off anyone to thinking you know what house you are going, you have messed up.

Posted By: 100
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

There are a few non legacy in state girls already on the drop list for several houses and others that can do whatever and say whatever with no consequences

By: Yep
#2  by: Lmaooo   

listen, it's not that big of a deal that you need to write a book of secrets.

top houses = legacy based
mid houses = pick best girls that aren't legacy
bottom houses = everyone gets a bid

By: Lmaooo
#3  by: Totty hoddy    

This is so true.

By: Totty hoddy
#4  by: cg1984   

Hailey Nguyen from Hattiesburg ( she went to a school in my town) everyone has told me she’s determined to get KD and KD is determined to get her. For some people the rules just don’t apply I guess because they’re instagram feed is better or they know more people actively there, but things like these can make it intimidating for girls like us also going but not knowing anyone

By: cg1984
by: okJul 12, 2022 10:18:38 PM

it’s not that hard to be a kd just be prude and annoying and not that attractive

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.