facebook

dirty rushing????

by: pnn

I’ve really only been “dirty rushed” by the “lower” houses. Girls from ADPI, AOII, and PBII reached out to me on insta dms. I haven’t officially applied to rush, so that could be an issue. The deadline isn’t until July 25 though. Should I be worried I won’t get into a top house if nobody from those houses has wanted to meet with me?

Posted By: pnn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnn   

also, I have a 4.0 unweighted GPA, and I’m already very involved on campus due to acceptances into multiple programs and scholarships

By: pnn
#2  by: Hmm   

You’ve already fallen through recruitment. Enjoy your aphi late bid try to make the best of it you won’t fit in with them if you actually have good grades

By: Hmm
#3  by: Don’t worry   

That’s not dirty rushing unless they are promising you bids, etc. Adpi and aoii reach out to everyone, but pi phi recruits heavily on grades. Phi mu will probably be interested in you too once they get your info since they recruit a lot like pi phi. The top 5 (KD, XO, DDD, DG, KKG) don’t pay attention to girls without connections, so I doubt you’ll get into one of those if they haven’t reached out yet. All of the houses at ole miss are great, and it sounds like any house would be lucky to have you!

By: Don’t worry
by: OmgJun 28, 2022 6:46:03 AM

DG is not selective. They take the most red neck backward country trailer types and a few cheerleaders but no one cares about that since our cheerleaders aren’t exactly the best looking anymore.

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.