facebook

KD DDD ChiO mom secrets

by:    

A bunch of 50-70 year olds from Mississippi run these chapters.

They decide the bid lists way before August.

They tell you where you have to live all 4 years.

Beginning on bid day you are under total control. KD and DDD put girls into a lockdown situation beginning a few hours after they run.

You are basically pimped out to sigma chi sigma nu and ka if you went to high school with these guys it will be fun and you will be treated well. If you didn’t, they treat you like cattle.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is the biggest crock of crap I've ever read. I'm a non legacy tri dealt from out of state and nothing here is in any way true.

By: False
by: truth   

Yeah, but the truth is so much less dramatic though, isn't it?

By: truth
by: Boo   

Spoken like a true “filler” girl.

By: Boo
#2by:    

They have no bid list. Relax. They want these girls more

By: ahh
#3by:    

KDs from my class knew they were getting a bid by mid July. They starting cutting girls off that’s they had been friends with for years and only hanging out with each other as soon as they found out. Too bad that they are still dating the same guys from high school and literally have made no new life or new friends at ole miss. Thanks to the alum moms that picked their sorority and continues to pick that sorority. That’s a hard pass for me.

By: Truth!!!
by: Haha   

That's not a hard pass for you, honey, because they cut you and you had no choice.

By: Haha
#4by:    

I had a DDD roomate and she called and told me her mom and sister needed her to room with this other girl bc they were both legacies and it would be easier bc they would be doing all their stuff together.

By: Yep
#5by:    

Kd literally had to give snap bids this past year because they didn’t meet quota. Not too many girls wants to be a KD. Ya they want certain girls but other sororities are more desirable.

By: No kd. No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

They cut too many before pref. Either the RFM was wrong or they decided to make harder cuts than the number they were given.

By: ^
by: Mid   

The goal is to have the most members because you are a desired sorority with lots of great members… which KD doesn’t have. Barely even had a pledge class. They need to realize how far they have moved down.

By: Mid
#6by:    

Mommy’s are crazy!!!!!!!!!!

By: Totty hoddy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.