facebook

Sorority housing

by: Reb

If your chapter is requiring you to sign leases in specific complexes your sophomore year it’s a red flag. Forcing you to pay rent to a specific landlord when you already pay dues? What a scam.

Posted By: Reb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fun times    

I actually loved living in the same complex with my sorority sisters and the rent was comparable to anywhere else

By: Fun times
by: Phimu Jun 10, 2022 10:53:40 AM

Or sucks when you get out in with girls that are close and just need the last room filled and you think because they are your “sisters” they will include you and they don’t and then they all move out.

By: Phimu
#2  by: haha   

You obviously don't understand dues. They aren't rent, they don't include rent, and you have to pay rent somewhere no matter where you live. But keep grasping at those salty straws.

By: haha
by: WellJun 12, 2022 1:34:06 PM

You obviously don’t understand kick backs but ok

By: Well
#3  by: Hoop Arb   

Only the top sororities have that luxury. If you aren’t a Chi O, Dg, KD, Tri Delt or Kappa… sucks for you. The best memories of college are made at these places you get to live sophomore year

By: Hoop Arb
by: HahJun 22, 2022 7:42:25 PM

Alums telling you what to do and where to live isn’t a luxury. It’s sad.

By: Hah
by: ???Jun 27, 2022 12:10:26 AM

Most just live in complexes with others. My freshmen roommate was a phi mu and they built their own for sophomores.

By: ???
by: ???Jun 29, 2022 8:07:59 PM

luxury? some of these live in complexes with whoever

By: ???
by: BrainwashedJul 1, 2022 1:31:53 PM

“Get to” actually “have to” is more like it and you being brainwashed into thinking it’s great is sad. You should not be told how much your rent will be sophomore year. You pay tuition and dues, rent should be your choice.

By: Brainwashed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.