facebook

Eating Accomodations

by:    

I’m thinking about rushing this Fall, but I have Celiac Disease (no gluten, have to be careful about cross contact), which could make eating in a sorority house hard. Do any current actives have experience with this? Should most houses be able to accommodate this/could I eat at most of the houses?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wow you are attending a lot of schools next year

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

I’m applying to a lot of schools next year, meant to say next fall as in fall of 23 but whatever

By: pnm
#2by:    

Food will be an issue IMO. You can speak to house mom but typically they prepare for the majority.

By: Food
#3by:    

Yes you will

By: frat
#4by:    

There are eating accommodations

By: Yes!
#5by:    

Yes!!!!

By: Great
#6by:    

Yes, Just talk to someone and you will be helped. There are definitely accommodations that can be made for you!

By: eating
#7by:    

you can put it in your meal notes, you also might be able to get out of paying for meals based on your diet

By: you can
#8by:    

Every girl from California is “has celiac” could y’all just stay in Cali? Or go to Arizona-we have exceeded our California quota and y’all aren’t really adding much tbh

By: Ho hum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.