facebook

fall 2022 recruitment update

by: /

so national panhellenic has made new recruitment rules including
1. no door stacks/songs
2. no songs during rush parties (no singing during pref)
3. no requiring actives to buy specific clothing items (no matching/coordinating outfits)

imo i’m really bothered by this, it was supposed to be my first time going through recruitment as an active and i was so excited to partake in all the traditions.

Posted By: /
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh   

Actually that’s not what the by-laws say. But ok troll….go on with your misinformation campaign.

By: Oh
by: Yep!May 14, 2022 9:52:00 PM

On many pages

By: Yep!
by: NopeMay 17, 2022 4:54:02 PM

The NPC rule changes are officially being released in July. These are all true. Another change is not requiring recruitment counselors to disaffiliate

By: Nope
#2  by: what   

??? really

By: what
#3  by: How about no   

Who are you

By: How about no
#4  by: Odd   

Is this real?

By: Odd
#5  by: Recs   

I’ve also heard that PNM’s don’t need rec letters? Is this true or recommended to still try and get them?

By: Recs
by: Get emJun 13, 2022 5:20:36 PM

Not quite true. While many nationals are no longer requiring a rec for a pnm to be on the bid list, They have not eliminated them and recs are still an advantage. They tell a chapter that you were interested enough in them to get one. It can only help to have a rec for each house.

By: Get em
#6  by: new   

the um panhellenic has an updated recruitment rules for 2022 on their website. will the new npc rules be required for this fall or will they start next year?

By: new
by: WhyJun 13, 2022 7:45:43 PM

No one cares this much that is actually involved with recruitment. Chapters will communicate the rules to the members and they will follow them.

By: Why

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.