facebook

Let AOPis drop already

by:    

AOPi is a hostage situation at this point. Threatening members that want to drop and holding them with crazy financial penalties. We paid for crap socials, a mess of an exec, no say in anything and the house that is never happening. Warning PNMs go anywhere else.

Posted By: Panda
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Same.

By: Yeah
#2by:    

How can you fine someone for dropping when dropping is essentially the end of a contract?? I’m curious to know?

By: Huh?
by: Uh   

You have to pay all your dues and fines before your membership is terminated.

By: Uh
#3by:    

I thought bottom houses were supposed to have the best sisterhood

By: LOL
#4by:    

I do love how we just let the trolls post and respond to themselves. It’s pretty hilarious to watch.

By: Lmao
by: Haha   

We stan a good aopi nationals comment. AXO is gonna demolish y’all here like they do at other schools

By: Haha
#5by:    

AOPi just closed their Ohio State chapter, one of several that have closed this year including Vanderbilt.

They are NOT THAT prominent nationally.

By: SOUTH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

this is so true. they literally bully me then get mad when i want to drop?????

By: aoii
#7by:    

Exec is mean and condescending. Literally tell us not to tell anyone the negatives and there are a lot of them. Parents have an entire group chat about how bad it is. I can’t stand the thought of faking it through recruitment. Dropping this summer.

By: Help

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.